- Water theme parks
- Pool surrounds
- Rehabilitation hydrotherapy pool entries
- Aquatic play areas
Benefits of PolySoft Splash:
- The surface temperature of PolySoft is cooler than traditional finishes such as concrete, asphalt and rubber
- PolySoft provides an excellent independently verified anti slip rating for both wet and dry applications.
- PolySoft is easily repaired if vandalised with little or no visible seam.
- A specially developed two part aliphatic polyurethane binder is used in all PolySoft installations. This coupled with colorfast technology, protects against premature fading and provides excellent resistance to UV radiation and to chemicals such as chlorine.
- PolySoft is hygienic and easy to maintain.
- PolySoft is customisable; allowing the integration of patterns and logos into the surface design
PolySoft Plus – PolySoft Plus system has been formulated to hinder the growth of fungi/algae prevalent in moist and warm environments. Incorporated additives developed by the PolySoft team greatly reduce the opportunity for such growth.
PolySoft Extra – PolySoft Extra system has been designed specifically for high impact areas within the aquatic environment such as point of impact from dump buckets.
Mildura, VIC, Australia
PolySoft at BIG4 North Star Holiday Resort, Hastings Point, NSW